Adding FC5 to an XP computer -

I'm about to add an 80G sata second drive to a Dell 2.8G XP computer that I wish to boot to both Linux and Windows XP. I have the FC5 DVD from which I intend to do the install.

What do I need to know before I start? XP Home is already installed and I have no way to reinstall it, no o/s CD's are provided. There will probably be choices for locating boot and grub, what is best to do there?

Any suggestions, reference material, etc. appreciated.

Bob Goodwin