Re: Anacron 'Cannot run' messages

Around 06:35pm on Monday, August 28, 2006 (UK time), Anne Wilson scrawled:

> /etc/cron.weekly/0anacron:
>
> anacron: Cannot run - another anacron process is already running.: Resource
> deadlock avoided

This is a known and harmless bug - searching the bugzillas will probably
find it - I remember searching when I started getting it.  I can't
remember all the details, but it the anacron process being compalained
about was the one that was being complained about.  The fix, if you
wanted it, was to stop the job checking for and complaining about the
process, not to change or stop any of the jobs that were running.

Steve