Issue with vlan config on latest fedora core 5 with updates

I'm seeing a strange problem with vlan configs on core 5 with the latest
updates applied.

Basically it seems that on boot, Fedora is mixing up the vlan interfaces.  I
have two vlans, 41 and 46.  On boot, fedora seems to be putting eth1.46 into
vlan 41 and therefore things are failing on boot.  My work around at the
moment is:

    vconfig rem eth1.46 41

Then

    ifup eth1.46
    ifup eth1.44

Here is my ifcfg-eth* files:

more ifcfg-eth1*
::::::::::::::
ifcfg-eth1
::::::::::::::
# Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5721 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
DEVICE=eth1
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
DHCPCLASS=
HWADDR=00:17:A4:3F:27:76
ONBOOT=yes
::::::::::::::
ifcfg-eth1.41
::::::::::::::
# Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5721 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
DEVICE=eth1.41
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
DHCPCLASS=
HWADDR=00:17:A4:3F:27:76
ONBOOT=yes
VLAN=yes
::::::::::::::
ifcfg-eth1.46
::::::::::::::
# Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5721 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
DEVICE=eth1.46
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
DHCPCLASS=
HWADDR=00:17:A4:3F:27:76
ONBOOT=yes
VLAN=yes

Am I doing something wrong?  I didn't notice this problem with vanilla core
5.  Only saw it after updates.

On boot a failure with look like this:

[root@p07ir01 network-scripts]# cat /proc/net/vlan/config
VLAN Dev name    | VLAN ID
Name-Type: VLAN_NAME_TYPE_RAW_PLUS_VID_NO_PAD
eth1.46        | 41  | eth1

Thanks
-jeremy