small IRC server setup

Hi folks

I'm looking at setting up a small internal IRC system.  As I've not done this
before I'm interested in people's ideas/opinions.

I'm looking for
a good/simple/easy-to-admin IRC server,
good linux and Win32 irc clients
Web based IRC client

preferrably for the Linux side, RPM based installs.

Cheers
--
Gary Stainburn