Re: URL links in thunderbird opens mozilla broswer

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 19:13, Roy Erickson wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> After I did a Thunderbird upgrade a few weeks back, when I click on a
> link in an e-mail the Mozilla broswer opens. Before the Firefox would open.
>
> I've dug through all my preferences menu and can see nothing.
>
> The Attachments->Download Actions' "View and Edit" button gives me a GUI
> that shows no info nor allows me to create/edit any info.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roy

You don't say which FC version you are using, but if you are using KDE with
FC5, the preferences menu no longer has the "preferred applications" tool on
it.

Logging out of KDE, and back into Gnome, then going to preferences > more
preferences > preferred applications, will get you to set the default
webbrowser that Thunderbird needs to use.

I can't understand though, how this has changed due to an upgrade of
Thunderbird.

Just my 2centimes worth.

Nigel.