URL links in thunderbird opens mozilla broswer

Hi all:

After I did a Thunderbird upgrade a few weeks back, when I click on a link in an e-mail the Mozilla broswer opens. Before the Firefox would open.

I've dug through all my preferences menu and can see nothing.

The Attachments->Download Actions' "View and Edit" button gives me a GUI that shows no info nor allows me to create/edit any info.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roy