Re: Need Standard C++ Compiler for M$ Windows

jdow wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yunus" <yunus@xxxxxxxxx>

I am learning C++. Can anyone suggest a good Standard C++ Compiler for
Windows ?

FYI, i am using dual OS i.e:Fedora Core 3 (FC 3) dan Win XP. In FC 3, i
have GNU g++ compiler.

I believe if you dig around msdn.microsoft.com you can find yourself
a free, for awhile, copy of the Visual C++ compiler, which means if
you get into Microsoft specific "stuff" you'll have a toop to work
with.

Otherwise you get to go through the gyrations needed to install
the gnu compilers on Windows. It can be done. I've not tried it.
Others here have, I am sure.

{^_^}

I may be mistaken (not a big windows guy), but isn't gcc/g++ available on windows?
-Steven