Re: 'Browser not supported' and Firefox settings

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 20:59 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> > > Here is the link direct to the authors site of the Extension you need:
> > >
> > > http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/
> > >
> Clicked on the link and nadda. Maybe they are defragging the Win NT
> server? Ric

I used the above link earlier today, and just now without any problems.
I even installed the extension from his page.

If that doesn't work, you can install it from Mozilla at
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/59/

Oh, and btw, the server is running Linux and apache,
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.chrispederick.com
--
Doug

Random Thought:
Whatever you may be sure of, be sure of this: that you are dreadfully like
other people.
		-- James Russell Lowell, "My Study Windows"