'Browser not supported' and Firefox settings

<quote>
Your browser version is not supported.

To run this demonstration you must have Internet Explorer 4.01 - 6 or Nescape
6.2 - 7 installed as the default browser on a Windows based PC.
</quote>

I know that it is possible to make FF identify itself as IE compatible or as a
Netscape version, but I can't remember where it is set, nor can I find it in
the Preferences menu.  I did wonder if it needed an extension, but:

<quote>
The requested URL /extensions/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at aus.mozilla.org Port 80
</quote>

Of course it may be that I have to try that again tomorrow.

Anne