Evolution IMAP Errors

Hi all,

I am using Evolution as my email client, because it is the most
comprehensive solution out there (email/calendar/address
book/notes/tasks), Thunderbird ins't quite there yet.

I have one annoyance though - when I'm on a mailbox and I minimize the
parent mailbox (click on the arrow in front of the mailbox and all the
inculded child-boxes no longer show), then I get an error message from
the IMAP server, saying that the mailbox isn't selectable. This is only
partially true, I can select it, but I just don't see anything, as it's
not a mailbox but a directory (on the dovecot IMAP server) that contains
more mailboxes.

I would like to fix that (should be easy enough to suppress the message
somewhere in the source code), but I don't know where in the source I
would have to look.

Can anybody shed any light on the location of the code?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht -- chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaire