Re: For sale Brand New TREO 650 for just $200

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 18:35 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > I just emailed global wireless urging that they fire this buttmonkey and
> > why. If everyone else would do that, he just might GET fired for real.
> > And how does a webforum become subscribed to this list?
>
> Don't waste your breath...or keystrokes.  If you look at the phone
> number you will notice the country code is "234" which is the famous
> scam country Nigeria.

Ha!!! Any one else getting the yahoo Nigerian email scams where some
busty beauty, right out of Vogue, emails you and im's you with this
proposal that she'll come straight to where you live, to have your
babies and share a lifetime of marital bliss, but either Momma has
medical bills or the airline ticket agent has her tied to the tracks
like Little Eliza if she doesn't come up with $600? They all hail from
Nigeria or some locality close by to there.

Imagine the fun I have!!! I keep pushing for more pics. <cackles evilly>
Then I tell them that I just got out of prison. Priceless, Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/