Re: How create a directory with full permiss for everybody

I you create a directory with chmod 777 and you create a file with openoffice, the permission wil be -rw-r--r-- owned by the user who created it.
How can you expect another user to open it and change it?

With samba you can tell to force a user when creating a file and when you do a disc mounting you also can inforce a user or permissions. Isn't there a way directly fo force permissions and users set to a created file?

roland
cat belgium