Re: window-list applet - correction correction

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 16:13:27 -0500
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> it to has a  faint bar to the left of the leftmost item

Upon doing some more experimenting, I have found that the bar is indeed present.
It's just so thin that it's invisible.  Always before I could actually see the
bar.  But now, by right-clicking my mouse several times in the approximate area
of where the bar should be, I eventually hit the magic spot and get the menu.

So the question changes somewhat from where did the bar go to why did it get so
thin that it's invisible?

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net