Re: window-list applet

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 16:26:14 -0500
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried the following. If you right click on the window-list you will
> see an option called: Lock to Panel. If this is  checked then the
> window-list cannot be moved. If it is unchecked then right clicking on
> the window-list will  now have an active  Move option. Click on Move and
> the window-list can be moved.

If I right-click on the window list I get a menu that consists of the following:

Minimize, Maximize, On top, Move, Resize, Close, Always on visible workspace,
Move to workspace right, Move to workspace down, Move to another workspace

These options all affect the actual window that is referred to by the
individual item in the window list.  In other words, "Move" moves the window
than an active program is running in, not the window list applet itself.

However, I just discovered that if I open an odd number of windows (3), then
right-click on the empty space below the third window reference, the menu that
allows me to move the applet will appear.

So that solves my immediate problem.  It still doesn't explain where that
little bar to the left of the window list went, though.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net