Re: window-list applet

On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 10:00 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 08:52:24 -0500
> Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > What are you calling a window-list?
>
> See attached.
Ok, now we are on the same page. In both FC4 and FC5 when you add
Window-List to the panel there is faint bar to the left of the leftmost
widow icon which if you right click on it you get the choices I
mentioned where to move the Window list you have to have the Lock to
Panel unchecked. The bar is often very faint and easy to miss but it is
there in both versions of fedora.

If I might be so bold as to suggest you may be looking at something that
looks like the Window-List which has an icon for each open window and is
in the bottom left  corner of the bottom panel. That display has no bar
and cannot be moved in the same way.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>