Re: loging in to a LAN computer via ssh

>> ssh -f root@gateway "ssh root@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

> Maybe the box is properly setup and does not allow any ssh login by
> root.  If you have a user account login and then su - to root.

I can login step by step:

ssh root@gateway

and then:

ssh root@xxxxxxxxxxxx

with no problem, but I want to have it as one command, so I can but it
as a menu item in IceWM:

prog "FS - ssh" xterm xterm -T "FS" -e ssh -C -f root@gateway \
 "ssh root@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

and with one click to be in a shell of a computer in behind the gateway
(LAN) with is a file serwer.
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -  Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info: http://www.tanren.pl/ phone: +48506613147 email: dojo@xxxxxxxxx