Re: Where to find 'official' multilibs rpm howto/introduction? and elf32/elf64?

>  on 64bit FC4/FC5 we installed 32bit compatibility for
> legacy programs to run. From that time on headaches
> appear -- automatical rpm/yum upgrade breaks from time
> to time, the most often encountered problems are:

Good luck with your quest for docs on multi-arch
support. I asked about this a while back and all
that happened was the thread I was in got so quiet
you could hear crickets chirping :-).

I was assured though: "just trust us, it works
right", so obviously there can't be any problems :-).