Re: Which FC for a Dell poweredge server?

Graham Cossey schrieb:

I'm thinking about FC4 but as this is a development/test server the
primary objective is that anything running on this MUST also run on
the live server installed with RH3 ES-13.8.3

I will of course ensure that the versions of PHP and MySQL etc match
the live server.

Probably it is then best to get CentOS 3, which is an RHEL3 "clone". RHEL3 is based on ancient Red Hat Linux 9 and thus any Fedora release will be more or less different. Is the intended hardware RHEL3 certified? It then will run using CentOS 3 too.

Alexander