Apple wireless BT keyboard: how to enable those special keys?

The Apple bluetooth keyboard works just beautifully with Fedora and the
hidd daemon. Most keys work but unfortunately some of the special keys
don't even seem to emit a key code (tested with xev).

The keys F13-F16 and Volume up, Volume down, mute and eject do not work.
I modified the XkbModel in xorg.conf to "power_g5" and tried xmodmap as
suggested on the net but no go.

Any idea how can I enable those extra keys?

Thanks,
Jurgen