Re: smb.conf (a little help please)

From: "Ed Greshko" <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdow wrote:

"Craig White" <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Indeed Windows has the lion's share of the desktop market which is what
most computer users are using and that is fine. Linux is just another
option, and probably a viable option for many computer users and
certainly not a viable option for many computer users.

To suggest that the GPL license is the reason that most software
companies don't market software to Linux users is simply not true.

Show me where I used the GPL license, the GPL initials, or directly
implied either in my original posting. I had entirely other issues
in mind that suggest that some people will some times find that
Windows is their best tool for a given task.

On your message of Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:40:10 -0700 you happen to mention:

"Of course, Windows machines have purposes in life - running software
and hardware features that cannot or will not appear on Linux due
to conflicts and doubts with GPL."

Nuts. I thought I had edited out the GPL reference. Sorry. I'd meant to.

{^_^}