Re: FC sound problem fixed on Apple Computer

Any word on Airport Extreme or Bluetooth?

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer, Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(720) 367-3869 - fax
mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come visit me at:
http://www.mattbeals.com
http://www.actionlistexchange.net
http://www.mattbeals.com/blog/

Friends don't let friends write HTML emails