Updated to FC5 but yumex still stuck on FC4

I tried this in fedoraforums, but maybe someone here can help.

I updated to FC5 from FC4 using downloaded FC5 iso images. However, when I tried to update to the latest FC5 packages with yum and/or yumex , I noted that they were still looking at FC4 repositories.

After doing a 'yum update yum' (I think that is what I did), yum started grabbing the right FC5 packages. However even after a 'yum update yumex', yumex is still stuck looking at the FC4 repositories for extras, livna, greysector, etc. The core and update repos are pulling the right FC5 packages!!??!!

Where is yumex getting stuck on FC4?

I have:

yum-2.6.1-0.fc5
yumex-1.0.2-1.0.fc5
fedora-release-5-5
livna-release-5-6

> cat /etc/yum.conf
[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
keepcache=0
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=redhat-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1
obsoletes=1
gpgcheck=1
plugins=1
metadata_expire=1800

# PUT YOUR REPOS HERE OR IN separate files named file.repo
# in /etc/yum.repos.d

> cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux)

> cat /etc/yumex.conf