Re: Lock on screensaver has gone

Ambrogio wrote:
Hi all,

I was configured a casual screensaver with lock (ask for password) after
5 sec.

It worked for years...

Yesterday I played (in hours of annoing office doing nothing) with some
screensaver to see what is the most beautifull. :-)

I choosed the black screen :-) but lock is not working
Clicking on lock session on the panel it works, but after minutes from
screensaver starts, password is not asked.

I'm using KDE

Bye
 Ambrogio

Hi
Go to Control Center then to Appearance and Themes, then Screen Saver check the box that says Require password to stop.
Peter