Re: Speaking of fonts...

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 14:36, Tim wrote:

> I consider it more practical that font sizing choices render fonts at
> the size you specify (not some interpretation).

How should that work when you regularly log in via XDM from
screens of different resolutions and your choice would be
different for each?  The same question applies to application
window sizes.  It is often hard to access the borders of
windows that open at a large 'remembered' size when the next
login is from a screen with less resolution.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx