RE: running firefox from the command line

todd...

i'm dealing with a situation where wget/lucene/etc.. are giveing me an
issue... i've looked at using perl/python, and can't seem to solve my
problem...

i have a website that returns with a framset. in the framset is a "src"
attribute. the "src" somehow is interpreted by both IE/Firefox, and is used
to display the actual content of the page....

i realized if i extract the "src" http:.... and place it in the browser, i
get the content for the page, and i can see the content when i view the
"page source"

when i tried to replicate this using perl/python/cookies/etc.. i can never
get it to work...

if i could feed urls to Firefox, and get the resulting webpage/html output,
then i would probably be ok...

-bruce