Re: Lock homepage in firefox for normal users?[Scanned]

On 7/6/06, Jacques B. <jjrboucher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A quick Google search for:

firefox lock homepage

comes up with the following: http://ilias.ca/blog/2005_03_01_archive.html

I would think you could create that lock_pref() configuration file as
noted in the article, set it to read only for your users, and Bob's
your uncle.

Jacques B.