Problems installing FC5-x86_64 on DELL Optiplex GX520

Hi!

I tried to install FC5, but run into problems:

1. the system is unable to reboot itself (it just hangs)
2. the system hangs at the login screen (i found it moving the mouse cursor
around - when start process fires the login manager, mouse freezes. Only reset
helps

I (wanted to) use PAM and it seems to me that the system understands domain
authorization but i had no chance to try it.

what' under the skin of GX520:
512 RAM, PATA harddrive, 3GHz P4 with EM64T, onboard video

additional problem - dhcp seems grabing address in some specific way, because
workstation name shown in login screen (and i assume - the IP) belongs to the
other workstation

Janis
***