Install from boot.iso - using pmcia card

I'm still trying to find a way to get FC6t1 onto my old laptop.  It seems that
it is not happy to boot from home-recorded dvds, although home-recorded cds
are fine, so I've now burned boot.iso.

The problem now is that it doesn't seem to have a driver for the Netgear FA411
PMCIA ethernet card.  (I know it's fully supported, as I have been running
FC4 on the laptop.)  So far, my attempts at googling have failed to identify
the chipset used, so short of trying one or two at random, what else can I
try?

Anne