Re: Core 5 multi display support

<snip>

I'm not aware of any RH/FC provided tools which will configure an
nvidia GPU correctly for more than a single display device.

I'd sent a screenshot, but that hasn't come through, no attachment policy I assume.

Anyway, that widget was under System > Administration > Display

Then it brings up a dialog with three tabs for me Settings | Hardware | Dual Head, Dual Head has the options.

I already have a PCX5900, so if I buy the new card, it should be a case of install, select from list and we're done.