new to Fedora

Dear All,

I have just joined the Fedora mailing list.

I am new to Fedora but have been using RedHat Linux. I am doing an MSc thesis and for that purpose I am using Fedora Linux. I have a few queries that I would request you to help me with.

First, is Fedora a product of RedHat, just as RedHat Linux was?

Second, is the software for Fedora updated just as it used to be for RedHat Linux?

Third, where can i get the support/documentation for Fedora?

Thank you very much,

Abid Ghufran.