Re: Evolution and the filter

On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 09:30, Ric Moore wrote:
> Evolution leaves mail I've created on gmail.com, and doesn't retrieve it
> to my inbox. I've looked all over preferences and cannot find a setting
> for it to do so. Thanks for any considerations, Ric

Go to gmail's 'settings' using the web interface and enable
POP downloading.  You can have gmail archive a copy if you
would like to delete yours as you read but still be able to
use gmail's search through the web interfce later.  There
is also a link there for client configuraton intructions.
The link for 'other' clients has all the info you need
for evolution.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx