Re: yum upgrade FC4 -> FC5 in about 15 minutes

Gene Heskett wrote:
Ric Moore wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 20:50 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
Ric Moore wrote:
On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 23:23 -0400, Joe Klemmer wrote:
If no one hears from me within 3 days send a search party loaded down
with lots of chocolate, pizza and Sprite (7-up will also do but no
Sierra Mist!)
I'll shut up for three days if a search party loaded down with lots of
chocolate, pizza, and  Diet Sprite shows up here. Ric
I don't know, but I think I'd hold out for a 6 pack of Rock Green Lite in place of the Sprite et all, as I'm diabetic & theres less sugar in the RGL. :)

I am diabetic as well, the scourge of us older folks who have lived too
well in the past. :) What is Rock Green Lite? Ric

Rolling Rock's Lite beer, 83 calories a green glass bottle. I heard another brands commercial on tv last night, claimed only 64 calories. But the brand name has escaped ATM. The scourge of age, short term memory that doesn't remember... 2nd thing to go. The first goes away when they put you on blood pressure pills. Humm, Becks seems to come to mind, presumably their Light beer. I'll check it at the store today since my fridge is running low on other things.

Screw that shit give me my dark and stormy or in the summer my frozen mudslide and let us get on with it.
Congrats on you update.
Peter