yum updates

I'm getting a bit tried of trying to keep up with all the updates that are coming out, so I'd like to basically just leave my system alone until the next release of FC.

If all my applications are working fine, I don't really care about all the minor bug fixes that come out almost every day.  Since FC gets released every 6 months or whatever, I couldn't possibly get that far behind.

One concern I have though, is that I do think it's important to install critical security related patches in a timely manner.  Is there a way for me to watch only for security related updates to packages and just apply those?

What are other people doing?

Tom