Re: LAMP on Fedora

Michael wrote:
I always install my db and web server from source as it allows you to have so much more control. If you're not going to use that extra control though I'd just use the packaged versions.

I wonder what sorts of things you find to be in need of tweaking with the provided builds? ...am I missing some cool feature or option for LAMP[hp] dev by using FC/RH builds? What am I missing?