Re: c++ programming evironment

From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>

On 22/06/06, jdow <jdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Free as in speech or free as in sex? I can't seem to find a *nix
> version. I thought that you had implied that they had released is a
> *nix version with the intent of luring developers. I may have
> misinterpretted your meaning.

That concept is laughable. But maybe it'd work in WINE. That would
be interesting to know.

What's laughable?

That Microsoft would release an edition of Visual Studio or even
VC++ for anything other than Windows not that it might work with
WINE. That would be interesting. (Not that I suspect you could
run the debugger in WINE.)

{^_^}