Re: c++ programming evironment

On 21/06/06, Vijay Gill <vijay.s.gill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would suggest Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition for VC++. It is
free.It  comes with express version of MSDN help as well.

I am suggesting a MS product even though this is Fedora ML. Also I
assume the that original poster might have liked ot have a non MS
product (because he posted on a non MS ML).

Vijay

Where do you see this available for Linux? I'd actually like to try
it. Is is suitable for regular C code as well?

I'm currently taking a C course and I must use Borland Turbo C. So
that's installed on the wife's winbox. But if I can code on my linbox
I'd much prefer to.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://essentiaLinux.com