Re: Root Password problem

On 6/21/06, goheat <no-reply-gw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes i did it, i changed to runlevel 3 and the text-mode works. However, my root password is not letting me in. So, i changed the runlevel to 1 and change the root password and was successfully changed. I do a reboot command and re-login as root and the new password, but the new password is still not working....

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=94897&topic_id=22783&forum=23#forumpost94897