Re: ftp souce code?

Roberto Ragusa wrote:
Don Russell wrote:
That's cool... I just d/l the .rpm file.... now I'm trying to see how I
can just extract the individual files into a folder, without actually
installing it (again)

If you use mc (Midnight Commander) you can just press enter when the
cursor is on the rpm and you will be able to enter the rpm as it was
a directory (so, you can easily copy the file somewhere).

Thanks, I got the files unpackaged, by going to the physical location of my Linux box (upstairs. lol) Normally I do my linux work via a putty client from my windows machine... and I don't have any of the nice GUI things available. :-) Everything is CLI...

(That is on my list of things to do.... I should be able to run an X window on my MS box and be just as it I were at the physical linux box... time... time... time...)

Anyway... after looking at the source code.. yes, this is something I can correct, so I'll have a look at the post from Stuart about installing the source rpm and rebuilding the package etc....

Cheers.