Re: kdewebdev replacing tidy?

On 06/21/2006 10:18 AM, Craig White wrote:
My FC-5 system...
[root@lin-workstation ~]# rpm -q tidy
tidy-0.99.0-9.20051025.fc5.3
[root@lin-workstation ~]# rpm -q kdewebdev
kdewebdev-3.5.2-1.0.fc5.kde

OK, did a quick try on one FC5 systems also.

First, I do not have any kde packages in my installs.

So if I, on a FC4 system, installs tidy, and then do yum update, it will install kdewebdev, with dependencies, and remove tidy. (Just tested this again, with the same result, tidy was replaced.)

Strangely enough it seems as if I install tidy on FC5 system, and then do yum update, nothing will happen, tidy will still be there, and it will not be replaced by kdewebdev.

So it seems as if kdewebdev is set to replace tidy on FC4 systems, but not on FC5 systems. I would prefer if it did not try to replace tidy on FC4 systems.

Think I have to take a look at the spec file...

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars@xxxxxxxx>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/