Re: Way OT: metasend and attachments

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Greshko" <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>

FWIW, metasend is rather old, I think.  I've not used it in ages.  I
thought it would use the /etc/mime.types file to equate the doc
extension with application/msword such that you need not use the -m
parameter.

Ed

When I specified nothing for the mime type it bitched about nothing
being specified so I diddled around to find what woul dmake it happy.

I knew metasend was old but didn't find anything that seemed to
replace it.

What are other people using when they want to send HTML email
with attachments from a script? I'd love to know if there are alternatives.

Thanks!

Mike