Re: Camera shake undo?

William Murray wrote:
You can try the gimp refocus-it plugin:

http://refocus-it.sourceforge.net/

fc5 RPMs here:

http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/apt/fedora/linux/5/

--
Bruno

Hm...well, thanks. I am not quite sure I am working it right,
but it doesn't really help my image. Never mind, maybe the next one.
                Bill

I just now downloaded this refocus-it rpm and installed it. While the procedure and plugins browsers can find it, there appears to be no way to actually execute it. It doesn't show up in the tools or transforms menu's nor in the plugin-fu or script-fu pulldowns.

Am I missing something here?

--
Cheers, Gene