Re: Fedora Core 5 LDAP client authentication problem with Solaris 9 iPlanet LDAP Server

ay0my wrote:

Gordon: The /etc/pam.d/system-auth is attached below. Apologize that
I do not know what to look for in this file. Thanks for your advise.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's wrong. It looks correct. Are there any other errors logged during the user's login sequence? Perhaps in the messages log, or in selinux's log? If not, I'd probably either turn on query logging on the LDAP server and see if the client is making the correct request, or use ethereal to determine the same.