Re: Fedora on Mactel?

I just installed the current FC6's rawhide on my MacBook. It works
fairly well but not everything works out of the box just jet (e.g.
wireless). I filed a couple of bugs, hope they get fixed before the
final FC6.
Thanks, looks like the install process is still kind of involved. Looks like things are progressing at least. I'd imagine that the majority of quirks will be worked out fairly quickly now that it's reached a point of usability where developers can fix bugs rather than having to fight to make it work at all. Did X, sound, and ethernet all work at least?

Guess I'll buy an iMac and test it out and once it's stable enough will deploy them to others here. I like using Mac hardware because it changes so less often than with your average PC offering which makes support a lot easier. Much easier to order a 20" iMac w/ 2Ghz Intel Core Duo and order ten more just like it a month later than to try to order a 2Ghz Dell with 20" monitor and get more exactly like it later.