Fedora on Mactel?

Our company is upgrading computers for our developers and we want to buy the new Intel-based iMac systems so that developers can test programs in Linux, Windows, and Mac OS. I've heard that Core 6 will support the Mactel. Is this true and if so what level of support will it have? Will it be as easy to install and run as Fedora is on a normal PC? Will there be any gotchas that should make me reconsider my plans to purchase the iMac computers? Thanks.