Re: Historical accuracy (was: Re: FC4 or FC5)

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 10:26 -0500, Dave Ihnat wrote:

> > ... Linux became GPL licensed on, if I remember right, February 1002.
>
> Except in England, where Viking raids were keeping the tech sector too busy
> to pay attention to GPL...
> --
> 	Dave "Couldn't resist, in the name of historical accuracy" Ihnat

	ROTFLMAO!  I looked over that email three times before I sent it and
once again after it hit the list and didn't catch that at all.  That's
what happens when you have fingers and hands that don't like to
cooperate with you.  So, therefor, in the name of accurate historical
accuracy...

"Linux became GPL licensed on, if I remember right, February 1992."

--
Joe "Why aren't spell checkers able to read minds?" Klemmer
<klemmerj@xxxxxxxxxxx>