Re: FC4 or FC5

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:05:34 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's an interesting response to being asked to do your
> own research...  The facts are out there for anyone
> interested.

So many of your incorrect assumptions and misunderstandings
have been revealed in this thread it's quite apparent why you
think it would be best if other people did their own research.
Getting their facts from you would be a real mistake.  I've
done my own research and am quite happy with things just as they
are.

Sean