Can't open any local files with Konqi!

About half an hour ago I started getting error messages when I try to
open files with Konqueror that KDEINIT cannot open the selected file/
directory. I just reset the machine (well, actually, it locked up and
I had to pull the plug) and I'm still getting the error. I checked and
the directories/ files have the correct permissions for me to open
them (>400). What could cause this, and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://linux-apache-mysql-php.org/
52