Re: Built kernel-2.6.16.20 for ntfs driver; now SELinux won't let me in

> Strange...what was your kernel .config (at least the
> options containing
> "SECURITY")?  This only happens with your own custom
> built kernel?

I have recently re-installed FC5, to overcome an X
failure that I could not surmount.  I have lost track
of this issue, but I think that this would only happen
with my custom kernel.  Here is what .config had to
say.

#
# Security options
#
CONFIG_KEYS=y
CONFIG_KEYS_DEBUG_PROC_KEYS=y
CONFIG_SECURITY=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK_XFRM=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_CAPABILITIES=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_ROOTPLUG is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SECLVL is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM_VALUE=1
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_CHECKREQPROT_VALUE=1

I think that I had changed nothing security-related
from the .config that had come with the FC5
kernel-devel package.

> What is your base release?  FC5?  What version of
> selinux-policy?

selinux-policy-2.2.23-15