Re: grandkids strike again

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 21:35 -0700, Craig White wrote:

[big snip]

> given her disdain for open source code...we would never have a chance to
> see her code and judge whether it is any good or not. She has made it
> clear that she doesn't intend to contribute to the code base that would
> benefit those on the list...at least without filling her belly.
>
> given her arrogance where she said that she was more honest than most on
> this list or simply passes judgments upon us as noted above, one has to
> question she deserves any more respect than she demonstrates for others.

Joanne has stated, quite clearly, the reasons she does not GPL her code.
I agree with her completely. She is a programmer by profession. She has
her own business. She must comply with her customers wishes as they are
the ones paying her. I fail to see why this makes her "arrogant".

Do you write code for a living? If not, please don't call people who do
"arrogant" for not GPL their code.

--
brtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx