What happened to package mangler?

Huh, I cranked up the package manager from KDE, checked off some games
to task my new nVidia card with and it goes to the net via yum. What
happened to installing from the CD's?, as I remember it's behavior in
the past, or am I really getting old? Is there still a way to install
from the Fedora CD's, besides by hand? Thanx! Ric